Boudoir Session and Questionaire
TIPS FOR MAKING THE MOST OUT OF YOUR SESSION
1. Do not go tanning 5 days before the session to avoid burns & blotchy skin
2. Be sure any body hair is well groomed, shaved legs
3. Have your fingernails & toenails manicured
4. Arrive in loose fitting clothing and avoid wearing a bra, underwear, socks or anything that will leave unsightly dent marks in your skin
WHAT TO BRING…
- Feel welcome to bring along a girlfriend (not your mom or significant other) who will cheer you on and tell you how great you look
- Any article of clothing or lingerie that you find flattering and feel comfortable wearing. Bring a selection.
- Jewelry you love
- Shoes and Heels (check for clean bottoms or use this as a great excuse to get some new ones!
- Stalkings, fishnets, or any other items that you would like!
Your portrait session will result in custom imagery that you will treasure for a lifetime. Outlined below are some of the investments involved with one-of-a-kind portraiture designed especially for you.
- Glamour and Boudoir Session fees begin at €440 including Hair and Make up and btw. This fee is due at the time of booking and will guarantee your session date. This fee does NOT include the hotel rental if you choose to have one.
- The session fee is for the commissioning, consultation and talent of the photographer and does not include albums, prints or digital files. Travel and location expenses may apply.
- Artfully designed collections include 20 digital files and begin at €100
- For more information on products, please contact us for samples and pricing. Prints start at €15 for 20×30 matted. Books and fine art prints are available starting at only €350!
Love notes for Melody Rae
Filled Under : Uncategorized